]]>

GERARD MARTI

Dans la vie y'a pas de grands, y'a pas de petit; la bonne longueur pour les jambes c'est quand les pieds touchent bien parterre.


« Home | 2 B or Not 2 B » | Sexy » | GERARD MARTI »



Buddhism is, for me, the only acceptable religion or belief. I have no knowledge, or recollections, of any genocide or killing of any sort, perpetrated in the name of Buddha. Knowing what the world has experienced in the past, and presently - the Spanish "Reconquista" (Inquisition), the 12th century Crusades, the European War of Religions during the 16th century that still, to this day, divides the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom and of course, most recently, the Jihad in the name of Allah. I strongly believe in "not believing".

If religions are the Opium of the masses, I rather get high in a pacific kind of way. And really, just by looking at the logos, a skinny white guy nailed on a cross, bleeding to death, vs., a well fed, seated Asian fellow, looking happy, smiling at me. My choice is made. But because I'm a little weird, I like the idea of a Schizophrenic Buddha.

0 Comments to “Schizophrenic Buddha”

Enregistrer un commentaire

Gerard


Last guests


Steven Tyler



Paris Hilton



Xzibit



Michael Madsen



Ronnie Wood



Pamela Anderson







Adélaide Klarwein for© 2006 GERARD MARTI