]]>

GERARD MARTI

Dans la vie y'a pas de grands, y'a pas de petit; la bonne longueur pour les jambes c'est quand les pieds touchent bien parterre.




This is a portrait of my vintage Washburn "Washington J9" guitar that I acquired a few years ago in Toronto. I was there, invited by Ronnie Wood, to see the Stones rehearsing. I spent five or six days watching the boys playing in the basement of an abandoned TV Studio. Keith was the one who inspired me. I could not take my eyes off of him. Between each song, he was pouring himself a drink from the bottle of Jack Daniel's sitting on a little table next to him. They were playing 30 to 40 songs every night. That should tell you how many glasses went down and how many bottles were killed. When I came back home with my guitar, I set up a little table and a bottle of Jack near my Marshall Amp. Then I put "Can you hear me knocking" on the CD player and spent a few nights playing it Loud and Elegantly Wasted .

0 Comments to “Elegantly Wasted”

Enregistrer un commentaire

Gerard


Last guests


Steven Tyler



Paris Hilton



Xzibit



Michael Madsen



Ronnie Wood



Pamela Anderson







Adélaide Klarwein for© 2006 GERARD MARTI